NOVATM universal garage door controller device announced
|Christian Hargrave in IoT Friday, January 12, 2018|
IoT meets safety with the NOVATM universal garage door controller that automatically opens your garage door in the case of any carbon monoxide or fire emergencies.
Key NOVATM Features:
- Integrated with Alexa Voice Services to open and close the garage door and to control other smart home devices through voice command for added convenience
- Connects to a majority of existing garage door openers and smart home accessories on the market through the IFTTT platform
- Features smart Wi-Fi connection protocol, allowing users to seamlessly connect to the home’s Wi-Fi network
- Meets the UL 325 safety requirement to ensure a safe home for families across the world
- Requires minimal wiring for a safe and easy install and set-up process
- Designed as a 12W LED light, delivering the same brightness as a traditional 100W tungsten
“With the NOVATM, we are providing homeowners with a smart hub that can control a majority of smart home accessories on the market, while offering an added safety solution to ensure the safety of families across the globe,” says Gallen Tsui, president, Skylink Group. “The built-in sound detector will revolutionize the way we view the smart home - what was once an extraneous function of the home will now be considered an essential.”
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.