Umajin Immerse just launched
|Christian Hargrave in Augmented Reality Monday, November 20, 2017|
Mobile AR and VR engine, Immerse, has been released by Umajin for enterprises to digitally transform their virtual presence.
“At Umajin, we’ve delivered a true game changer in digital transformation technologies. Umajin Immerse is the first platform that combines powerful, gaming-like capabilities with rapid collaboration, development and deployment across all platforms and operating systems," said Umajin Founder and CEO, David Brebner. “I’m excited to lead Umajin’s next growth chapter, and look forward to empowering our systems integrator partners and customer base.”
Umajin Immerse engine features include:
- Collaborative features including concurrent multi-user editing and real-time visualization
- Instant publishing across all operating systems including iOS, Android, Windows and OSX, using a highly efficient proprietary rendering engine and providing full support for all device hardware capability including accelerometers, cameras, Bluetooth, and GPS
- Fully customizable animated digital agents with voice recognition and gesture control capabilities
- Built-in 3D, IoT, AR and VR development tools delivered as pre-tested, drag and drop modules
- Support for code-free and custom-built elements, enabling seamless cooperation between developers and line of business users
- Complete visibility into, and management of, user rights and roles to support more effective and secure management of enterprise processes
“As companies look to innovate across customer, partner and organizational lines, they need rapid collaborative development and deployment tools that can be driven by business units with minimal IT support. Umajin enables enterprises to get the most out of the digitization of products and services using advanced tools that transform the user experience and create the immersive stickiness of Digital Agents, AR, VR, 3D and other advanced technologies,” said Bill Stevenson, the new Umajin’s Board Chair. “Umajin fundamentally improves the process of connecting information to and from endpoint devices while delivering unique interactive experiences.”
Umajin has raised $5.5M from private investors and is actively expanding its go-to-market capabilities, building channel partners, and adding sales and marketing staff, particularly in the company’s newly established Boston office.
“This platform is built using technology and intellectual property that we have developed over many years. It enables enterprises to deliver digital transformation using their own staff to build, deploy, and manage digital applications across all platforms more rapidly than any other solution on the market, and with less risk,” added Brebner. “We’re tremendously excited to take this major step forward as a company.”
Read more: http://umajin.com
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.