OutSystems' new features help enterprise IT adopt Low-Code
|Richard Harris in Low Code No Code Tuesday, November 14, 2017|
Enterprise IT and DevOps low-code platform, OutSystems, looks to help teams make the transition with all new features.
According to Gartner, “DevOps can deliver compelling business advantages, but many organizations struggle to start, or restart, an initiative due to uncertainty about how to approach the transformation.”
New OutSystems DevOps features include:
- Enhanced LifeTime Deployment API: The Deployment API allows the management of applications, modules, environments and deployments of an OutSystems infrastructure. This allows DevOps teams to use their existing DevOps orchestration platforms to manage the lifecycle of applications built on and running within OutSystems.
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services Integration: Leveraging the Enhanced LifeTime Deployment API, OutSystems is announcing a supported VSTS Extension in the Microsoft Visual Studio Marketplace, which allows organizations to manage builds and releases of OutSystems applications through VSTS.
- Jenkins CI/CD Server Integration: A supported extension to enable the management of OutSystems application lifecycles with the popular open source Jenkins continuous integration and continuous delivery tooling in a DevOps operation.
- LifeTime DevOps Advanced Deployment Options: Functional enhancements granting more flexibility when planning deployments and improved user interface to search and select applications to be deployed, useful for DevOps teams managing large environments with hundreds or thousands of applications deployed.
- Test Framework: Test Framework is a test management tool that allows automation and orchestration of Unit Testing using BDD Framework Tests, UI Tests, API Testing and Mobile Testing, enhancing collaboration between development, QA, and operations departments.
“OutSystems wants all organizations to take advantage of the development speed of low-code - this is fundamental to them achieving their digital transformation goals,” said Paulo Rosado, CEO of OutSystems. “Where organizations have an existing investment in DevOps tooling, we want to break any barriers to entry and make it easy to add our platform into their toolchain.”
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.