Pyramid Analytics unlocks new analytics opportunities for SAP customers
Monday, October 3, 2016
Pyramid Analytics released new functionality in BI Office that delivers streamlined and governed access to all data sources in the SAP system, including SAP HANA and SAP BW. Using an SAP certified connector, customers can unify their SAP data with other critical enterprise data sources within BI Office, empowering both executives and business users to make more informed, data-driven decisions.
- Curate data models in a governed and secured framework: The robust role-based security framework in BI Office enables IT to make sanctioned SAP data available to the business users in a managed and secured way. This creates an integrated end-to-end analytics workflow that ensures everyone is working from the most current information, without sacrificing IT governance or administrative control.
- Allow users to connect to all SAP data sources in a self-service environment: With the intuitive interface of BI Office, coupled with the integration of the connector, users can make their own data models to merge SAP data with non-SAP data, create their own dashboards and reports, and even control when the data refreshes— without relying on IT assistance.
- Access unified analytics dashboards: BI Office serves as a centralized analytics hub where users can easily consolidate and analyze content from SAP and other disparate sources, apply universal interactions, and change context on the fly.
- Share content and context from SAP data sources: BI Office provides a platform for users to share and re-use content and business logic, as well as offer content recommendations and threaded conversations that expose important insights, relationships, and interactions.
Read more: http://pages.pyramidanalytics.com/BI-Office-Releas...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more