myDevices Cayenne Drag and Drop IoT Project Builder Now Offers Integration with Arduino
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
IoT firm has myDevices has announced its Cayenne drag-and-drop IoT project builder now offers an integration with Arduino’s open-source software and hardware ecosystem. The Cayenne development platform provides access to Arduino’s features when choosing an IoT board including WiFi, BLE, IR, NFC, Ethernet, and more.
Cayenne provides tools to visualize sensor data and control actuators using a web dashboard or smartphone app. The visualization is possible because Cayenne’s cloud service is connected to Arduino microcontrollers offering the ability to build and manage IoT prototypes with Cayenne’s IoT Project Builder using a drag, drop, and configure process.
Date visualization features and functionality include:
- Drag-and-drop widgets to create a customized project dashboard.
- Sketch files provided to quickly and securely connect Arduino hardware.
- Visualize Arduino sensor data with minimal setup
- Create triggers & alerts between different platforms (supports both Arduino and Raspberry Pi hardware).
- Ability to create widgets for any connected sensor or actuator.
How Blockchain is making an impact in healthcare Monday, April 23, 2018
Coinsource attempts to stop Bitcoin fraud Monday, April 23, 2018
You can now rent sports gear with Rental Pal Monday, April 23, 2018
Facebook starts testing for playable ads Monday, April 23, 2018
Facial detection for verified ad views launches from Jinglz Saturday, April 21, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you