IoT firm has myDevices has announced its Cayenne drag-and-drop IoT project builder now offers an integration with Arduino’s open-source software and hardware ecosystem. The Cayenne development platform provides access to Arduino’s features when choosing an IoT board including WiFi, BLE, IR, NFC, Ethernet, and more.
Cayenne provides tools to visualize sensor data and control actuators using a web dashboard or smartphone app. The visualization is possible because Cayenne’s cloud service is connected to Arduino microcontrollers offering the ability to build and manage IoT prototypes with Cayenne’s IoT Project Builder using a drag, drop, and configure process.
Date visualization features and functionality include:
- Drag-and-drop widgets to create a customized project dashboard.
- Sketch files provided to quickly and securely connect Arduino hardware.
- Visualize Arduino sensor data with minimal setup
- Create triggers & alerts between different platforms (supports both Arduino and Raspberry Pi hardware).
- Ability to create widgets for any connected sensor or actuator.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.