OpenLegacy Offers New API Integration Features
|Stuart Parkerson in API Friday, May 27, 2016|
OpenLegacy has released Version 3.0 of its API integration platform which allows developers to automatically generate APIs from legacy/on premise systems, edit and enhance the APIs, and deploy to targeted environments.
The new release provides enhanced capabilities for API management, security, deployment and performance. New features include:
- The new Unified Management Console is now the primary location from which to control the operation of the OpenLegacy platform along with full API lifecycle management and API usage statistics.
- Additional security features enhance and improve the control over the back-end security through enhanced authentication, access, data, and content control.
- Enhanced deployment and performance features including one-click deployment of secure APIs, workload balancing, deep caching, and scalable containers.
Read more: http://www.openlegacy.com/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more