Contrast Security Release New Enterprise Application Security Platform
Tuesday, June 09, 2015
Contrast Security has release Contrast Enterprise, a new application security product to integrate defenses across development and operations, offering vulnerability assessment, security visibility and attack protection throughout the application lifecycle.
Contrast Enterprise offers Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP), which provides deep security instrumentation technology across an enterprise’s entire application portfolio to recognize and block threats before they reach exploitable vulnerabilities.
Contrast delivers an integrated, instrumentation-based approach across the SDLC to simplify application security including the following:
Application Attack Visibility and Monitoring
- Clearly displays and logs attacks against applications into SIEM and security analytics solutions for correlation and enterprise-wide attack awareness.
- Alerts users to dangerous attacks on critical applications in real-time.
- Provides easy-to-read security dashboards, including attack trends and detailed attack analysis that both direct defenses and prioritize remediation efforts based on real-world data metrics.
- Delivers customizable real-time application telemetry for logging and diagnostics of application behavior.
- Blocks broad categories of threats, including SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting and other OWASP Top Ten threats.
- Employs “CVE Shields,” out-of-the-box defenses that protect applications from known and dangerous vulnerabilities lurking in open source frameworks and libraries.
- Defends custom code or newly discovered vulnerabilities until a remediation can be provided by development.
- Integrates IP blacklisting/whitelisting controls with network level application security solutions, including WAFs and firewalls.
Contrast Enterprise will be released in Q3 2015.
Applitools raises $31M to advance visual AI Tuesday, April 24, 2018
How Blockchain is making an impact in healthcare Monday, April 23, 2018
Coinsource attempts to stop Bitcoin fraud Monday, April 23, 2018
You can now rent sports gear with Rental Pal Monday, April 23, 2018
Facebook starts testing for playable ads Monday, April 23, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you