Sourcebits, a development firm that has created more than 500 mobile, web, and cloud applications, has created a new report
, Six Essential Analytics Your App Needs. The report details the company’s thoughts on how to create a data program that unlocks user insights and helps developers proactively steer their product. As the company says, ” Go beyond gut instincts and start making strategic decisions supported by facts and hard numbers.”
The report provides these six methods to take advantage of analytics:
- Evaluating User Behavior & Demographics
- Providing Financial Insights
- Analyze By Segment and Cohort
- Measure User Acquisition Performance
- Include A/B Testing and Optimization
- Support Direct, Customized User Messaging
Some of the specific topics covered include:
- How to go beyond “spray and pray” event measurements for user behaviors and demographics.
- Attribution tools for analyzing user acquisition and marketing efforts.
- Strategies to manage complicated financial data and deliver accurate reports.
- The benefits of segment and cohort analysis for product development.
- New opportunities for optimization through A/B testing.
- How to create customized user messages, based on data, to increase engagement.
- An overview of the services offered by the 12 analytics providers.
The report also provides 12 specific steps to being a data-driven developer including: always start with questions; collect smart data; provide actionable data to all and more.Read more: http://www.sourcebits.com/data-driven-mobile-app-d...
Explaining the key concepts of visual language that inform any work of design, from logo or letterhead to a complex website.
Usable, strategic understanding of consumer behavior that acknowledges recent changes in internal and external influences, global marketing environments, and the discipline overall.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.