Win a Piece of $500,000 By Creating Apps Using Apple’s Swift Language
|Stuart Parkerson in iOS Wednesday, August 20, 2014|
Appirio has announced that it is teaming with BMC Software, Booz Allen Hamilton, Brivo Labs, HARMAN and the NTT Innovation Institute, to host a contest to create iOS and OS X apps based on Apple’s new Swift programming language.
As part of the GetSwifter Challenge Series, these organizations have partnered with the “topcoder” community to help build mobile and enterprise applications. Over the course of the 12 week challenge series, developers will be competing for $500,000 in prizes, with challenges beginning on September 3, 2014. The first 1000 developers that submit a passing solution will receive $100.
Read more: http://swift.topcoder.com/learn-swift/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more