Marketing & Promotion
What Metrics Should You Consider When Determining the Success of Your App
Friday, January 23, 2015
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is a critical component when considering how to create a plan on gaining and keeping users. And whether your business model is driven by in-app advertising, purchases, or paid subscriptions, driving your revenue is fundamentally dependent on personalization and engagement.
Consider your app users. There is a wealth of insight to be learned simply by analyzing your monthly average users (MAUs), weekly average users (WAUs) or daily average users (DAUs). You can break these user metrics out by day, device, country, time of day, and more to identify how, when, and from where your users are accessing your app. With analytics, you can split user reports by retention and highlight your most active users.
To help developers drill down and understand what metrics they should pay attention to and how to leverage the opportunity this information represents, Localytics has published a free eBook: The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement.
The guide covers the following:
- Discusses in detail the eight engagement metrics that you should be measuring for your specific app’s success, including why they’re critical and how they impact your bottom line.
- Suggestions for running marketing campaigns and boosting ROI.
- Statistics around understanding your user behavior and how it impacts your app’s performance.
- How to get started in structuring your specific analytic profile.
- How to create and run targeted app marketing campaigns.
The publication is available as a free download on the Localytics website.
Read more: http://info.localytics.com/4d-8-critical-app-engag...
How feature flags saved my marriage Thursday, July 19, 2018
Unreal Engine Marketplace says it will take less developer revenue Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Best mobile gaming apps will share $300K in prizes from new contest Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Open source IT automation solution from Red Hat gets an update Wednesday, July 18, 2018
10 years of apps but over 95 percent of them are invisible to users Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you