The STAR conferences series will be held at three locations in North America this year focusing on software testing and quality improvement. The event covers the latest software testing technologies, concepts and tools covering the spectrum from established practices to emerging trends in test techniques, test management, test automation, mobile testing, agile testing, performance testing, requirements, and more.
This year’s STAR conferences include:
- STAREAST: May 1 - May 6, 2016 at Orlando, Florida at the Renaissance Orlando at Sea World.
- STARWEST: October 2 - October 7, 2016 at Anaheim, California at the Disneyland Hotel.
- STARCANADA: October 23 - October 27, 2016 in Toronto, Canada at the Hyatt Regency Toronto.
Each event offers:
- Keynotes from industry thought leaders
- Half- and full-day tutorials
- Pre-conference training classes, including Agile Tester Certification, Mobile Application Testing, Software Tester Certification-Foundation Level, and more
- Networking sessions with the experts and your attendees
- Conference sessions on major testing issues and solutions, including test management, test techniques, performance testing, test automation, agile testing, mobile testing, and more
- The Testing Expo
- The Testing & Quality Leadership Summit, an interactive exchange of leadership ideas and experiences
Learn more at the link below.Read more: https://www.techwell.com/software-conferences/star...
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.