Upcoming STAR Software Application Testing Conferences for 2016
Monday, April 18, 2016
The STAR conferences series will be held at three locations in North America this year focusing on software testing and quality improvement. The event covers the latest software testing technologies, concepts and tools covering the spectrum from established practices to emerging trends in test techniques, test management, test automation, mobile testing, agile testing, performance testing, requirements, and more.
This year’s STAR conferences include:
- STAREAST: May 1 - May 6, 2016 at Orlando, Florida at the Renaissance Orlando at Sea World.
- STARWEST: October 2 - October 7, 2016 at Anaheim, California at the Disneyland Hotel.
- STARCANADA: October 23 - October 27, 2016 in Toronto, Canada at the Hyatt Regency Toronto.
Each event offers:
- Keynotes from industry thought leaders
- Half- and full-day tutorials
- Pre-conference training classes, including Agile Tester Certification, Mobile Application Testing, Software Tester Certification-Foundation Level, and more
- Networking sessions with the experts and your attendees
- Conference sessions on major testing issues and solutions, including test management, test techniques, performance testing, test automation, agile testing, mobile testing, and more
- The Testing Expo
- The Testing & Quality Leadership Summit, an interactive exchange of leadership ideas and experiences
Learn more at the link below.
Read more: https://www.techwell.com/software-conferences/star...
Euro Truck Driver 2018 drops for Android Friday, July 13, 2018
Parallel ad bidding solution launches by PubNative Friday, July 13, 2018
Detect eavesdropping in your mobile app with TrustKit Wednesday, July 11, 2018
IBM first to certify Java EE 8 compatibility Tuesday, July 10, 2018
AIOps platform by FixStream available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you