Twitter’s Crashlytics Introduces Answers by Crashlytics Mobile Analytics
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Thursday, July 17, 2014|
With the backing of Twitter, Crashlytics has been under the radar until last month’s release of Beta, its beta app distribution platform. And now the company has launched its newest analytics solution, Answers by Crashlytics.
This release continues the company’s move past crash reporting into the realm of full service mobile analytics. As with its other platforms, Answers concentrates on iOS and Android. It is built on the Crashlytics SDK and is offered as a free service.
The platform is promoted as being “Answer” friendly, hence the name. Of course, it tracks crashes and the effects of crashes on usage but promises to go farther providing insight and easy to understand metrics/analysis.
Read more: http://try.crashlytics.com/answers/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more