New Nik Wallenda SkyBalance App Takes Advantage of Discovery Channel’s Live Highwire Event
|Stuart Parkerson in Apps Sunday, November 2, 2014|
Leveraging his two-part highwire walk over downtown Chicago tightrope to be broadcast live today (Sunday, Nov 3), artist Nik Wallenda has released SkyBalance for iOS, Android and Amazon.
The app is a a collaboration between mobile gaming companies Tapinator and HyperPower Game Group, offering an “endless-level” challenge asks players to battle birds, wind gusts, helicopters, and finger-tapping fatigue to keep Nik’s digital avatar “in-the-zone” and balancing as long as possible.
Part of an emerging category of games made popular by Flappy Bird, SkyBalance is a “quick fix” game that requires minimal commitment from players. Discovery will be highlighting the game through SkyscraperLive.com, the official website for Sunday’s event and across its social media channels.
Read more: http://skybalancebynikwallenda.com/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more