NetScout Systems Announces New Capabilities with It’s Application and Network Performance Management Solutions
Monday, November 17, 2014
NetScout Systems has released the latest version of its nGenius UC Performance Management Solution, consisting of the nGeniusONE platform with a specialized unified communications (UC) service monitor and a fully integrated, add-on UC server module.
The nGenius UC Performance Management Solution takes a systems approach to complicated issues by monitoring all dependencies on the network infrastructure, business data applications, enabling protocols, video and call signaling as well as call quality in a single fully integrated, vendor agnostic solution.
The nGeniusONE platform with the UC server module offers enterprises a UC performance management solution that provides a common interface for all aspects of delivery of diverse UC services, providing both an accurate view of user experience and a system-wide view of dependencies that may affect it.
The NetScout’s Adaptive Session Intelligence (ASI) technology and the nGeniusONE analytics and user interface provide comprehensive and contextual views and workflows of service, network, signaling and application performance across complex multi-tier, multi-domain service delivery environments.
NetScout’s ASI delivers visibility across multiple technologies and multiple equipment vendors without the need to install agents or coalesce data from disparate sources. ASI looks directly at the traffic flows and produces data that describes quality, configuration and dependency issues in real time.
The NetScout nGenius UC Performance Management Solution provides:
- Allows monitoring at multiple locations
- Multi-hop and multi-site analysis to isolate quality affecting problems
- System-wide UC performance visibility
- Quickly identifies configuration issues such as Quality of Service (QoS) mismatches
- Vendor agnostic across the full spectrum of UC technologies
- Holistic visibility into how UC services are coexisting with other network traffic
- Passive deployment not dependent on technology at endpoints or in the switching environment
Read more: http://www.netscout.com/products/enterprise/nGeniu...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more