Friday, April 29, 2016
Neo Technology has announced the availability of Neo4j 3.0, the latest release of the company’s native graph database that offers new scalability, language drivers and more.
Highlights of the new release;
- A new storage engine that does away with previous upper scaling limits while retaining Neo4j’ s performance advantages.
- Bolt, a new lightweight and efficient binary protocol designed for lightning-fast access to the graph.
- Support for Java Stored Procedures, allowing features, such as schema introspection, to be added to the database and combined with the power of Bolt and Cypher.
- New cost-based query optimizer for writes, as well as improvements to Cypher performance throughout, producing better, faster queries across the board.
- A new configuration and logging structure to support modern deployment scenarios, making it possible to run Neo4j anywhere.
In addition to the new features in Neo4j, Neo Technology has also launched a new companion cloud service, Neo4j Browser Sync. Available at no cost, this service augments Neo4j’s free developer tooling by letting users save and synchronize their favorite scripts and settings.
Read more: http://neo4j.com/blog/neo4j-3-0-massive-scale-deve...
Adobe announces updates to Adobe XD Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Netmarble Corp releases Lineage 2: Revolution updates Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Changes to the way notifications work in iOS 12 you need to know Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Watch your step at Fog World Congress 2018 Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Cloud Native SDK for Kubernetes has been launched by Pulumi Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you