Neo Technology has announced the availability of Neo4j 3.0, the latest release of the company’s native graph database that offers new scalability, language drivers and more.
Highlights of the new release;
- A new storage engine that does away with previous upper scaling limits while retaining Neo4j’ s performance advantages.
- Bolt, a new lightweight and efficient binary protocol designed for lightning-fast access to the graph.
- Support for Java Stored Procedures, allowing features, such as schema introspection, to be added to the database and combined with the power of Bolt and Cypher.
- New cost-based query optimizer for writes, as well as improvements to Cypher performance throughout, producing better, faster queries across the board.
- A new configuration and logging structure to support modern deployment scenarios, making it possible to run Neo4j anywhere.
In addition to the new features in Neo4j, Neo Technology has also launched a new companion cloud service, Neo4j Browser Sync. Available at no cost, this service augments Neo4j’s free developer tooling by letting users save and synchronize their favorite scripts and settings.Read more: http://neo4j.com/blog/neo4j-3-0-massive-scale-deve...
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.