MuleSoft has released new solutions for connecting Microsoft technologies within the cloud-enabled
enterprise. The new solutions provide out-of-the-box connectivity to a number of Microsoft products, including Microsoft SharePoint, SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and more. MuleSoft solutions for Microsoft provide the ability to integrate .NET applications with one another, with other non-.NET applications or with services in the cloud.
The new solutions run on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, which unifies business processes across applications, data sources and APIs, eliminating the need for point-to-point integration.
MuleSoft’s new solutions provide the following opportunities:
- Extend and reuse .NET assets
- Connect .NET methods, assemblies and libraries to any third-party applications, data sources and devices, whether on premises or in the cloud
- Customize Mule application logic using any .NET language, and familiar .NET development tools, including Visual Studio
- Use Visual Studio to debug .NET code in the context of a Mule application
- Connect to existing Microsoft queuing infrastructure
- Leverage investments in MSMQ and AMQP, without the need for custom code
- Access metadata properties of queues to customize messaging behavior
- Authenticate queues to enforce permissions and secure legacy investments
- Integrate with popular Microsoft endpoints, including: SOAP/WS-* (WCF interoperability): ASP.NET Web APIs: SharePoint: SQL Server; Dynamics; and YammerRead more: http://www.mulesoft.com/press-center/microsoft-net...
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.