MuleSoft Releases New Solutions for Bringing Microsoft Technologies to Cloud Enabled Enterprise
Monday, August 4, 2014
MuleSoft has released new solutions for connecting Microsoft technologies within the cloud-enabled enterprise. The new solutions provide out-of-the-box connectivity to a number of Microsoft products, including Microsoft SharePoint, SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and more. MuleSoft solutions for Microsoft provide the ability to integrate .NET applications with one another, with other non-.NET applications or with services in the cloud.
The new solutions run on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, which unifies business processes across applications, data sources and APIs, eliminating the need for point-to-point integration.
MuleSoft’s new solutions provide the following opportunities:
- Extend and reuse .NET assets
- Connect .NET methods, assemblies and libraries to any third-party applications, data sources and devices, whether on premises or in the cloud
- Customize Mule application logic using any .NET language, and familiar .NET development tools, including Visual Studio
- Use Visual Studio to debug .NET code in the context of a Mule application
- Connect to existing Microsoft queuing infrastructure
- Leverage investments in MSMQ and AMQP, without the need for custom code
- Access metadata properties of queues to customize messaging behavior
- Authenticate queues to enforce permissions and secure legacy investments
- Integrate with popular Microsoft endpoints, including: SOAP/WS-* (WCF interoperability): ASP.NET Web APIs: SharePoint: SQL Server; Dynamics; and Yammer
Read more: http://www.mulesoft.com/press-center/microsoft-net...
Adobe announces updates to Adobe XD Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Netmarble Corp releases Lineage 2: Revolution updates Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Changes to the way notifications work in iOS 12 you need to know Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Watch your step at Fog World Congress 2018 Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Cloud Native SDK for Kubernetes has been launched by Pulumi Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you