IoT training for sensor-based IoT solutions
|Michael Haynes in IoT Wednesday, May 17, 2017|
IoT Developer Workshop to be held at TIA Connectivity Jam.
Taught by instructors from Telit IoT University, this beginner-friendly, industry-agnostic workshop will show participants just how easy it is to connect “things” to “apps” using off-the-shelf components and the deviceWISE IoT Platform. Participants will gain hands-on experience interacting with IoT hardware and software and become familiar with the tools and resources available for a successful IoT deployment.
“IoT offers an unparalleled opportunity to ignite profound business transformation across every industry,” said Fred Yentz, CEO of Telit IoT Platforms. “We are pleased to be partnering with TIA to make this workshop available to anyone interested in learning how to get started creating IoT-enabled solutions.”
The workshop is an abbreviated version of the IoT for Developers course taught at Telit IoT University in Boca Raton, Florida.
The full list of courses includes:
- IoT for Developers: Explores different sensor types, provides a deep dive into the management portal and teaches students how to connect “things” to “apps.”
- IoT for Integrators: Introduces and reinforces the critical tasks involved with designing, launching, integrating, and maintaining an enterprise IoT solution.
- IoT Immersion: Combines IoT for Developers and IoT for Integrators courses.
- Industrial IoT for Integrators: Teaches attendees how to acquire, send, and transfer bi-directional information from PLCs and business systems.
- IoT Sales & Marketing Essentials: Provides a high-level overview of IoT concepts, use cases and IoT solutions.
- IoT Operations & Administration: Gives the technician or engineer tasked with the administration of an IoT solution the skills to maintain the system.
The cost of the Telit IoT Platform workshop is $250. The workshop is open to anyone who wishes to participate; registration for the TIA Connectivity Jam is not required. To register for the workshop and/or the TIA Connectivity Jam, please visit TIAConnectivityJam.org.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.