innerexile’s Self Healing Cell Phone Case is Best Tech I’ve Seen in a While
Saturday, May 30, 2015
Self healing technology? Who thought I would want that in a cell phone case. Yet anyone who gets one of innerexile’s transparent self-healing protective cases is going to do the same thing I did – scratch it to see it heal itself! It’s pretty remarkable to watch and it happens so quickly you have to do it over and over again just to believe what’s really going on.
So how does it do it? The innerexile cases employ an innovative and patented self-healing coating technology and painting technologies for scratch resistance. The company says that tests show that the innerexile “hydra” transparent self-healing protective case can withstand a copper brush test with an applied force of 1000g in a 25-degree room temperature environment.
They sent me a demo case for my iPhone 6 Plus and all I can say is that its really cool to make a scratch and watch it disappear. All the fun aside thought, it also serves as a really good, grippy case for my phone.
They make cases for a number of different phones, tablets, keyboards and more. Get one for yourself and you might find yourself spending more time playing with your case than the phone itself!
Read more: http://www.innerexile.com/home/index.php
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more