Google’s Niantic Labs Updates Multiplayer Mobile Augmented Reality Game, Ingress
|Richard Harris in Press Announcements Friday, September 13, 2013|
Ingress invites players to join an epic battle between two factions struggling to determine the fate of humanity. The deep storyline takes players onto the streets, interacting with real world locations to progress in the game.
The new achievement system will bring individual and social benefits, helping Ingress agents monitor their own progression, as well as their friends, and in-game wins such as real world portals that a player has visited and hacked.
Ten badges will be rolling out over the course of the next few weeks for players to track and earn in the new Ingress player achievement system, including:
- Explorer – Indicates a player’s visits and hacks of distinct portals.
- Pioneer - Tracks the capture of distinct Portals
- Liberator – Tracks the capture of all portals.
- Purifier – Signals the number of Enemy Resonators destroyed.
- Hacker – Indicates the number of portals hacked.
- Guardian – Measures the ability to maintain control of a portal for an extended period of time.
- Builder - Tracks Resonators deployed.
- Seer - Indicates new Portals discovered and successfully submitted.
- Connector - Signals the number of Portals linked.
- Mind Control – Recognizes the creation of Control Fields.
Read more: http://www.ingress.com
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.