Google’s Niantic Labs Updates Multiplayer Mobile Augmented Reality Game, Ingress
|Richard Harris in Press Announcements Friday, September 13, 2013|
Ingress invites players to join an epic battle between two factions struggling to determine the fate of humanity. The deep storyline takes players onto the streets, interacting with real world locations to progress in the game.
The new achievement system will bring individual and social benefits, helping Ingress agents monitor their own progression, as well as their friends, and in-game wins such as real world portals that a player has visited and hacked.
Ten badges will be rolling out over the course of the next few weeks for players to track and earn in the new Ingress player achievement system, including:
- Explorer – Indicates a player’s visits and hacks of distinct portals.
- Pioneer - Tracks the capture of distinct Portals
- Liberator – Tracks the capture of all portals.
- Purifier – Signals the number of Enemy Resonators destroyed.
- Hacker – Indicates the number of portals hacked.
- Guardian – Measures the ability to maintain control of a portal for an extended period of time.
- Builder - Tracks Resonators deployed.
- Seer - Indicates new Portals discovered and successfully submitted.
- Connector - Signals the number of Portals linked.
- Mind Control – Recognizes the creation of Control Fields.
Read more: http://www.ingress.com
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.