F8, Facebook's Developer Conference, Will Be a Two Day Event Held on March 25–26, 2015 in San Francisco.
|Richard Harris in Events Tuesday, December 23, 2014|
The Facebook F8 developer conference dates for 2015 have been officially announced for March 25–26, 2015 in San Francisco. The event is going to be held over two days instead of just one (last year the event was held for just one day in April).
Because Facebook's developer community is bigger today than it ever has been, and the scope of the company's products has broadened, there's more content to share than can fit into a single day. The additional day means double the number of technical sessions, product demos, and onsite experiences for Facebook's growing developer community.
Invitation and registration details will be available in early 2015.
Please visit the F8 website to keep updated on the latest information: www.fbf8.com
Read more: http://www.fbf8.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more