Eseye Offers Enhanced M2M Real Time Device Management
Monday, June 22, 2015
Eseye has announced updates to the functionality of its SIM Information and Account Management Portal (SIAM). SIAM R3.0 extends the platform’s ability to facilitate day-to-day management and administration, and includes the ability to quickly create requests for assistance from the support team.
The SIAM portal provides a window to all connected M2M devices, allowing real–time device management, SIM administration and customer account management from anywhere in the world. The portal is a proprietary web-enabled dashboard used by customer and support teams to monitor and control device behavior via a portfolio of cloud-based tools.
The self-service portal now includes features which make it easier to navigate and operate, with improved profile management, an overview of SIM statuses, and a simpler way to access and retrieve data records from connected devices.
New features of SIAM R3.0 include:
- Extended alert profile configurations, giving the option to receive user-configured financial, data and messaging alerts offering end users a better overview of the activity on a SIM which can then be analyzed to improve the behavior of the SIM and the cost.
- Improved visibility of which users have made changes to the account, including orders and actions taken by a support team on a customer’s behalf. User settings can be configured to receive email notification of any activity.
- New Notifications for new products and orders, invoices pending, network outages and service status.
- Access to audit logs for each section of the portal which will allow for activity and change tracking for better activity traceability.
- Improved dashboard with easy access to the sections concerning SIM Activity and Management (including activation), SIM Settings, Activity Records, Account Administration, Ordering, Support, and User Settings.
- Overviews of SIMs, finance, orders, support tickets, account settings, and of reports, notifications, alerts and messaging.
- Extra search filters meaning it is now possible to search by ICCID, MSISDN, IP, Friendly Name and IMEI, while filtering by Group, SIM State and SIM Package.
- Improved functionality for B2B/B2C with hierarchical overview of accounts and sub accounts, which are easy to create.
Read more: https://www.eseye.com/sim-information-account-mana...
Adobe announces updates to Adobe XD Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Netmarble Corp releases Lineage 2: Revolution updates Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Changes to the way notifications work in iOS 12 you need to know Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Watch your step at Fog World Congress 2018 Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Cloud Native SDK for Kubernetes has been launched by Pulumi Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you