Don’t Strike Out: Learn to Successfully Pitch Your App to the Media
|Richard Harris in Events Wednesday, June 25, 2014|
As one of the top developer news sites worldwide we receive hundreds of news releases from companies within the mobile app industry that are interested in having our media property cover their news.
With that kind of volume, we have to quickly scan information we receive for the topics we feel are most interesting to our audience. The ones that stand out have the best chance of being covered and the ones that are poorly presented end up in the trash heap.
I say this to point out that when pitching your app to the most popular media sites you need to do everything you can to make sure your message stands out.
To help learn the best practices on working with the media, ComboApp will host a webinar on July 2nd at 10am (CST) to cover one of the most discussed and, quite often, misunderstood marketing topics: Pitching your app to the media. As Art Dogtiev with ComboApp points out, “Along with a traffic generation campaign and social media marketing - media pitching is an essential component of a robust mobile app promotional campaign.”
To learn more on pitching your app to the media visit the link below.
Read more: http://comboapp.com/blog/2014/06/24/comboapp-webin...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more