Citrix Introduces Free Developer Version of NetScaler CPX
Sunday, August 28, 2016
Citrix has announced NetScaler CPX Express, a free developer version of NetScaler CPX, which is a NetScaler in a container form factor that delivers a battle-tested load balancer for developers to create microservices applications.
Digital business transformation is driving line of business to adopt rapid application development and deployment methodologies, such as DevOps. To stay ahead of the competition and adapt to rapidly changing customer and market demands, businesses and governments must automate and continuously adjust key processes. To do so, companies are increasingly developing their own applications to improve internal productivity and enhance customer engagement.
Unlike Free and Open-Source Software (F/OSS) alternatives, NetScaler CPX Express is a full-featured microservices-aware load balancer that gives developers the same enterprise-grade, secure functionality of the market-leading NetScaler platform which is deployed in more than 20,000 enterprise customers and the largest public clouds worldwide. NetScaler CPX Express has the same codebase, REST API, and operations interface as the NetScaler ADC, enabling a seamless transition of application delivery infrastructure from development to deployment cycles.
NetScaler CPX Express provides microservices application developers with:
- Application-savvy load balancing capabilities
- Easy, in-service upgrades with no disruption to microservices
- Advanced security capabilities such as SSL offload and protection against network, transport, application-layer DDoS threat vectors and API rate limiting for DDOS attack mitigation
- Service discovery and auto reconfiguration with Google Kubernetes, Docker Swarm and Apache Mesos container management systems
- Real-time visibility, management and analytics through integration with the NetScaler Management and Analytics System
- The ability to get up and running in less than five minute
Read more: https://www.citrix.com/blogs/2016/08/24/why-is-cit...
Euro Truck Driver 2018 drops for Android Friday, July 13, 2018
Parallel ad bidding solution launches by PubNative Friday, July 13, 2018
Detect eavesdropping in your mobile app with TrustKit Wednesday, July 11, 2018
IBM first to certify Java EE 8 compatibility Tuesday, July 10, 2018
AIOps platform by FixStream available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you