Bonitasoft’s Bonita BPM 6.4 New Platform Upgrade
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Friday, December 12, 2014|
Bonitasoft is now offering an advanced set of tools for improving business operations through its new platform Bonita BPM 6.4. The company offers businesses a way to improve efficiency through no-cost monitoring and process automation and monitoring.
The new Bonita BPM 6.4 platform is a desktop software which can be downloaded directly from the users computer. Developers can use the platform to automate processes. Bonita BPM 6.4 allows the following for developers:
Flexibility to create and customize process applications with:
- Support of Angular JS, a development-ready environment for designing and building dynamic custom pages for process applications
- Quick-start Bonita BPM Application Page templating for reference and use
- Enhanced ability to manage multiple business data objects and documents within each case
- Deep API integration to deliver enhanced resources for better customization
- Security provided by REST API – with a new authorization mechanism that allows administrators to define permissions both statically and dynamically
Process health monitoring with a central view to monitor all process applications to ensure:
- Maximum uptime and minimal user disruption
- Immediate visibility into case lists to see blockages, with display of the BPMN process diagram to pinpoint errors
The new version of Bonitasoft Business Process Management suite is also going through its final phase of usability testing by the open source community. The suite will be available on December 16.
Bonitasoft lets users improve quality and reduce costs at the same time. The tools to are offered for monitoring, design and management of processes which are conducted in real time. Bonita BPM 6.4 gives access to new developer’s tools. Developers can hone in on further customization of process application interfaces.
Click here to download Bonita BPM 6.4 beginning December 16, 2014.
Read more: http://www.bonitasoft.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more