BluBox Games Launches Feed My Alien in Select Territories
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
BluBox Games and Promineo Studios have announced that the new, original IP Feed My Alien is now available in select areas on the App Store and Google Play.
Feed My Alien follows a stranded extraterrestrial, Munchee, as players are treated to a unique new take on the tile-matching games. By finding paths between fixed points on the game board, players will be able to feed Munchee and help repair his ship so he can find his way home. Players swap-match the same types of food pieces within a set number of moves to make paths between two fixed hexes on the board to feed Munchee. Players can enjoy move- and time-based levels, engage in boss battles, earn “Yummy Time” bonuses and unleash Munchee’s myriad of super-galactic powers.
• 120 astronomically-challenging levels
• Compete against friends, unlock daily rewards and more
• An original, celestially-orchestral soundtrack
• Gorge yourself on tasty-rific boosters, munchi-licious power-ups and other “munchipliers”
• Inter-galactically impactful daily rewards delivered via Munchee’s Machine
• Engage in epic boss battles against,Gordo & Cheezel, Iggy Popular, Finster Schwartzkopter and other colorful characters
• Progress-synching among devices and platforms
Feed My Alien will be available for demos at PAX East (March 6 – March 8), where it will be on display at the PAX East Indie Showcase. It will also be available for demos at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco (March 4 – March 6), where it will be on display at the GDC Play alongside the “Best In Play Honorable Mention” recipient iO – A Physics Platformer.
Read more: http://promineostudios.com
Changes to the way notifications work in iOS 12 you need to know Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Watch your step at Fog World Congress 2018 Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Cloud Native SDK for Kubernetes has been launched by Pulumi Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures app launches by Mattel Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Pretzel Land arrives for iOS and Android Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you