Apteligent (formerly Crittercism) has released a new upgraded Standard Edition SDK which provides crash and latency reporting tools that allow mobile developers to troubleshoot, prioritize, and resolve issues that damage a users’ app experience. It provides analytics and metrics that provide detailed, real-time information to find and resolve crashes, freezes, and issues in key user flows.
Apteligent upgraded Standard Edition SDK which is available at no charge free, without any volume limits. Included in the new functionality is:
- Apteligent Release Console provides the metrics needed to compare the stability of a new app version to the previous version.
- Handled exceptions help developers keep users in the app by handling non-fatal problems.
- Network insights allow for diagnosis of issues caused by backend server calls.
- Automatically instrumented user flows create cohesion across mobile product and development teams by monitoring app flows like app load time, screen change, and others that are known to directly correlate with user retention.
- Automatic breadcrumbs enable app makers to quickly diagnose and resolve issues so as to free more coding cycles. Among those preconfigured and ready-to-use are app background/foreground, change in network state, and more.
- Customized breadcrumbs can be sprinkled into code to help reproduce problems.
- API access enables developers to incorporate app data from Apteligent into other systems or dashboards.
Upcoming functionality will include new and flexible crash groupings that support more efficient incident prioritization and developer workflows. By analyzing a crash signature, Apteligent’s data platform identifies other crash groups that have the same root cause. These crash groups can then be linked and treated as a single incident.
In addition, developers can be able to see which specific file contains the problem, expediting mean time to resolution. By assigning culpability to either the app’s code or third-party code, customers can increase their testing scope for specific files that are more prone to cause problems; and, to make informed decisions about the inclusion of third-party SDKs in their apps.
Read more: https://www.apteligent.com/
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.