Appvance has introduced Appvance UTP an DevOps friendly software quality assurance (SQA) automation solution for enterprise software and application testing.
The UTP platform unifies all quality assurance (QA) automation with the Appvance write-once methodology to advance continuous integration and delivery of applications. It streamlines QA and expand collaboration and communications between development, operations and QA teams.
Features of Appvance UTP include:
- Appvance Designer: A new code-free recording environment for creating and automating complex data-driven use cases by creating easy-to-edit, ultra-low-brittleness scripts automatically.
- Comprehensive unification of test automation: Unit, functional, performance, load, app-penetration, compatibility, database, DDoS, mobile and more in one solution.
- Works with legacy scripts and tools: Imports and runs existing scripts such as Selenium, Visual Basic, HTTP Archive (HAR), Perl, Groovy, Selenium RC, .NET, C#, PHP, Jruby, SoapUI, JMeter, Sahi, JUnit, Jython and others.
- Beginning-to-End testing: Tests the complete user experience as it takes into consideration all the nuances and variables of the client-side code, which is where a larger percentage of code resides today.
- Automates every platform in the same test: UX driven or API driven tests, HTML5, Ajax, Thick Java Clients (Swing, AWT, SWT, Oracle Forms and Fusion), Windows thick client, mobile HTML5, mobile thick client and more.
- Multiple deployment options: Run tests locally behind a firewall (on-premise) from the Appvance Cloud, Amazon AWS, RackSpace OpenStack, Azure, Savvis, IBM SoftLayer or any combination.
- Multiple workflows: Create automated tests inside or outside the Appvance platform in almost any DSL. Launch tests automatically from popular continuous integration tools or command line or REST calls or in the Appvance UI. Allows everyone, including Dev testers to QA, Ops or analysts, to work together on the same platform.
The Appvance system can be licensed annually and installed fully behind a firewall, on-premise. Virtual test users are generated from hybrid-supported nodes, meaning they can exist fully behind a firewall, or in the cloud, or both together. This is a good choice for enterprises who primarily test applications behind their firewall and have not yet moved their infrastructure to the cloud. License cost depends on feature set, tests supported, test seats and max concurrent virtual test users generated.
Appvance UTP is also offered as a SaaS subscription that takes advantage of the Appvance fully supported cloud - Access Appvance 24×7. There is nothing to install or maintain. This is a good choice for enterprises who mainly test publicly accessible applications. Monthly subscription pricing starts at US$1,200 (includes access and support) and is based on actual ongoing usage. Discounts are available for annual subscriptions.
Appvance UTP will begin shipping in Q3 2016.
Read more: http://www.appvance.com/
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.