Yahoos BrightRoll Exchange Adds Programmatic Mobile Native Advertising
|Stuart Parkerson in Monetize Monday, January 25, 2016|
Yahoo’s BrightRoll Exchange is now offering programmatic mobile native advertising for native mobile inventory facilitated through a new API that aligns with the IAB OpenRTB 2.3 standard. The BrightRoll Exchange is currently integrated with more than 100 DSPs providing access to thousands of sites and apps via real-time bidding (RTB).
Advertisers can continue to access native mobile inventory on Yahoo premium sites and apps using Yahoo Gemini or through Yahoo Gemini API partners. Last fall Yahoo unified its programmatic advertising technology under the BrightRoll brand, including the BrightRoll DSP and BrightRoll Exchange as part of its suite of programmatic buying and selling tools.
Read more: http://www.brightroll.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more