Yahoo Reaches Out to Developers to Market Through Gemini Video App Install Ads
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Friday, May 1, 2015|
Developers can now access video app install ads on Yahoo apps and across thousands of apps through Yahoo App Marketing.
Through audience targeting available with Yahoo Gemini video app install ads, including the recent integration of Flurry Personas, developers can reach users most likely to download their app. Developers can create video app install ads by adding them into Yahoo Gemini’s self-serve UI.
Yahoo Gemini is a unified marketplace bringing mobile search and native ads together. Gemini API provides the ability to manage Gemini accounts and campaigns more efficiently. Developers can programmatically manage account campaigns, ads, bids and more. Campaigns can be optimized by targeting based on location, interests, gender, device and language.
To start using video app install ads, go to the Yahoo Gemini portal.
Read more: http://developer.yahoo.com/advertise/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more