Twitter Offers New Official Partner Program for Marketing Services
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Tuesday, June 30, 2015|
Recently Twitter launched the Twitter Official Partner Program, a new initiative combining industry product and service partners that help developers achieve better results on Twitter and beyond. The launch of the Twitter Official Partner Program combines strategic partners from the Twitter Certified Program and the Twitter Marketing Platform Partner Program.
Twitter Official Partners can help developers:
- Increase campaign performance: Twitter Official Partners can help scale, manage and measure campaign performance to achieve objectives.
- Gain deep insight: Use a Twitter Official Partner powered by Twitter data to effectively measure a brand’s performance and identify marketing and consumer insights.
- Market more efficiently: Twitter Official Partners can help you manage a brand’s social presence, discover and display engaging content and oversee customer care.
Twitter Official Partners are spread across eight competencies:
- Analytics. Find insights from Twitter data.
- Engagement. Manage social interactions and publishing.
- Content Curation and Display. Find and display Twitter content.
- Consulting and Agency Services. Find consulting and agency services.
- Ad Technology. Scale and optimize campaigns.
- Audience Data Provider. Find new customers on Twitter using third-party data.
- Audience On-Boarding. Find your customers on Twitter using Tailored Audiences.
- Ad Measurement. Measure performance of Twitter mobile campaigns.
Read more: https://partners.twitter.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more