Telerik developer tools get many new .NET components
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Wednesday, October 24, 2018|
Progress announces over twenty new .NET development components in the latest release of Telerik developer tools.
Progress announced the latest release Telerik tooling for .NET developers. With the new release, Progress now offers over twenty new Telerik components and expands the most popular components, including Grid and Charts. It also adds new themes including a Material inspired theme and a Mac inspired Crystal theme.
Progress has released new components including:
- A MultiColumnComboBox component and new TreeList features for ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, JSP, PHP, jQuery and Vue
- ArcGauge and a new Chat feature for ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, JSP and PHP
- Notification components as well as Chart features for Angular
- MultiViewCalendar, Stock Chart, Sparkline Chart and Dialog components and Grid features for React
- Material-inspired theme for ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core
- Feature enhancements for HTML Charts, Drawing, Gantt, PDF Export and Spreadsheet for ASP.NET AJAX
- Cloud Integration, Docs & Sample Apps update
- Built in log-in, authentication and app feedback screens
- Expander, Accordion, Financial and Donut Charts for the charting component
- Border and Checkbox as well as scheduling features for the Calendar control
- Mac-inspired Crystal theme
- MultiColumnComboBox control and selection support for the Image Editor
- Bookmarking functionality in PDFViewer for WPF
- Agenda view in the Scheduler and NavigationView mode in the PageView for WinForms
“As developers, we understand how difficult and time-consuming it can be to create applications that not just work but also have stunning UI,” said Faris Sweis, SVP & General Manager Developer Tooling Business, Progress. “Having the best and most modern tools and UI components can be a great boost of productivity and enable our customers to build incredible applications that their end-users will fall in love with. We are pushing the limits on all fronts to serve our developers as always and as we have done since day one.”
Read more: https://www.progress.com/telerik
Learn the basics of blockchain technology. No mathematical formulas, program code, or computer science jargon are used. No previous knowledge in computer science, mathematics, programming, or cryptography is required. Terminology is explained through pictures, analogies, and metaphors.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.