Sencha Teams with Speedment to Improve Web Application Responsiveness
|Richard Harris in HTML5 Friday, August 5, 2016|
Speedment states that Ext Speeder provides the ability to perform data queries against databases that contain up to 100 million elements, often in as little as ten milliseconds. Speeds are achieved through the remote, in-memory object cache, reducing query times by as much as a factor of 10 without impacting load in the application frontend or on backend database servers. Backend developers no longer need to implement and maintain REST API paths because the solution automatically creates comprehensive REST API endpoints from the relational database supporting the Ext JS application.
Ext Speeder can be deployed as a standalone utility for database acceleration in a standard J2EE environment such as Oracle WebLogic or Tomcat. Ext Speeder currently works with Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MariaDB databases.
Ext JS offers developers a set of pre-tested and integrated components and allows developers to visualize and analyze the complex data sets and deliver the right user experience on any device.
Read more: http://www.sencha.com/products/extjs/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more