Sell Windows Apps in Bulk With Windows Store for Business
|Stuart Parkerson in Windows Mobile Friday, May 6, 2016|
Windows developers can now sell paid apps in volume through Windows Store for Business where companies will be able to purchase apps in volume with credit cards. Additional purchase options are planned for future releases, including invoicing, volume discounts, and organizational in-app purchases.
In some markets, the price shown for an app in the Windows Store for Business may be different than the price shown to retail customers in the Windows Store for the same price tier. The payouts of proceeds from organizational purchases will be processed in the same way as consumer purchases.
35 countries and regions are part of the initial rollout of the program countries including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland. France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Read more: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/publi...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more