SOASTA Extends Continuous Integration Visual Studio Online and Azure Cloud Services
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Wednesday, April 29, 2015|
SOASTA has announced that it has extended the continuous integration process for developers using Microsoft Visual Studio Online. The integration of SOASTA CloudTest and TouchTest provides the ability to automate the functional and performance testing of mobile and web applications. The combined solution also provides developers with a process for uncovering potential issues with applications, and gives insights needed to respond to issues.
Developers using Microsoft Visual Studio Online and Azure cloud services can now take advantage of continuous integration with SOASTA CloudTest and TouchTest, eliminating manual tasks for testing applications, including those for regression and user experience.
The new integration with Microsoft Visual Studio Online:
- Seamlessly integrates advanced load and performance testing into the CI process
- Helps developers and their operations teams deliver mobile and web applications more efficiently and with higher quality
- Provides new insight into end-to-end performance and the ability to identify and prioritize fixes for optimal performance
Read more: http://www.soasta.com/products/soasta-platform/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more