ReportPlus Desktop for Windows Launches
|Stuart Parkerson in Analytics Monday, July 11, 2016|
Infragistics has released ReportPlus Desktop for Windows, a cloud-based or on premise self-service BI and data visualization solution. Also new are updates to ReportPlus Mobile apps which now ship with new features for iOS and Android, along with the just released ReportPlus Embedded for ISV’s looking to create desktop, web and native mobile applications.
ReportPlus other new features include:
- Self-Service BI: ReportPlus is touch enabled to make it simple to create dashboards with the ability to drag and drop to connect data sources, swipe and choose visualization types, saving dashboards on premise or in the Cloud, and one-click to share data.
- Data Sources: ReportPlus never stores customer data. Businesses can access and connect directly to their own data anywhere in real-time, including local Excel spreadsheets, on premise SQL databases and Hadoop Hive, or cloud services including: Dropbox, Google Drive, SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics, Flurry, appFigures and more.
- Interactive Dashboards: Users can choose from more than 20 visualization types to create dashboards and style them with preset themes to customize colors and fonts, all without learning to code. This allows them to make sense of data sets of all sizes, realize trends and clearly inform the decision making process to advance their business.
- Infragistics is launching a Dashboard Concierge Program where users can receive a one hour session with an Infragistics Dashboard Concierge to assist them with the basic concepts of ReportPlus, connecting and leveraging popular DataSources, as well as creating transforming visualizations and dashboards.
Read more: http://www.infragistics.com/enterprise-solutions/e...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more