Pixate Introduces Free Model for iOS Pixate Engine
|Richard Harris in iOS Sunday, July 7, 2013|
Pixate has announced that it will no longer carry free and paid options for its SDK.
According to CEO Paul Colton, "With our recent funding announcement, the Pixate Engine for iOS (and others when they ship) is now completely free."
The company formally offered in Free, Professional and
Read more: http://www.pixate.com/blog/article/2013-07-01-pixa...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more