New DevOps Institute program
|Richard Harris in DevOps Tuesday, August 13, 2019|
DevOps Institute's Ambassador program will help advance the humans of DevOps through connecting passionate leaders with global DevOps Institute community members through the SKIL framework.
DevOps Institue, a global member-based association for advancing the human elements of DevOps, revealed the introduction of its DevOps Institute Ambassador program. The program invites and acknowledges accomplished volunteers from across the globe who are committed to leading and empowering the DevOps Institute member community with the SKIL Framework to advance the Humans of DevOps with Skills, Knowledge, Ideas, and Learning.
“The DevOps Institute is committed to equipping the global and diverse DevOps community with skills and knowledge to confidently compete in today’s digital workforce while nurturing connections and a sense of belonging. DevOps Institute Ambassadors are passionate DevOps visionaries who support our mission and are willing to serve as public-facing local, national and regional representatives to assist the Humans of DevOps in the global DevOps Institute community,” said Jayne Groll, CEO of DevOps Institute.
DevOps Institute Ambassadors are DevOps thought leaders and subject domain experts who will contribute to the DevOps Collective Body of Knowledge through local community engagement and visibility. Each Ambassador has the unique opportunity to realize their personal vision, establish connections and pursue new skills, all while mentoring and serving DevOps Institute community members. Ambassadors lead in several ways with contributed content, participation in forums and online groups, organizing local community events known as SKILups, and creating other avenues to engage learning pathways with the community.
Current DevOps Institute Ambassadors Include:
- Garima Bajpai, Executive Board Member, Capital Carbon Consulting (Canada)
- Helen Beal, Devopsologist, Ranger4 (United Kingdom)
- Enrique Carbonell, DevOps Advocate, DevOpsDays Cuba (Cuba, Ecuador)
- Niladri Choudhuri, Founder and CEO, Xellentro (India)
- Paul Colmer, Digital Coach/Architect, ALC Group (Australia)
- Sean Davis, Chief Transformation Evangelist, Equifax (USA)
- Rose Dyson, DevOps and ITIL Lead Instructor, DDLS (Australia)
- Aymen El Amri, Founder, and CEO, Era Labs (France)
- Sam Fell, AVP Enterprise Marketing, CloudBees (USA)
- Karen Ferris, Author, Speaker and Thought Leader (Australia)
- Suresh GP, Managing Director, Taub Solutions (India)
- Marudhamaran Gunasekaran, Senior Security Consultant, DevOn (Netherlands)
- Forest Jing, DevOps Times Community Co-Founder, DevOpsDays China Co-Organizer, Jenkins User Conference China Organizer, GreatOps (China)
- Donna Knapp, Curriculum Development Manager, ITSM Academy (USA)
- Alex Lichtenberger, Founder, Impact Matters (Switzerland)
- Amanda Mattos, DevOps/Software Consultant at ThoughtWorks (Brazil)
- Daniel Oh, Principal Technical Product Marketing Manager, Red Hat (Korea)
- Amanda Pinto, Co-Founder DevOps Bootcamp, DevOps Consultant and Agile Coach (Brazil)
- Suman Saurav, VP - Security Architecture & Projects - Lazada Group, Co-organizer DevSecCon (Singapore)
- DJ Schleen, DevSecOps Advocate - Sonatype (USA)
- Sanjeev Sharma, Vice President, Global Practice Director - Data Modernization, Delphix (USA)
- Diyaa Zebian, Co-Founder & CEO, Archinova (Dubai)
DevOps Institute will continue to add more Ambassadors in the near future either by application or recognition.
“We’ve got an amazing group of Ambassadors from every region across the world with a common passion and willingness to contribute towards the Humans of DevOps community by DevOps Institute. We are really excited that each Ambassador will be contributing significantly to advance our new and existing community members with relevant and broad skill sets, knowledge, ideas & learning with the human-centered SKIL Framework,” said Dheeraj Nayal, Global Community Ambassador at DevOps Institute.