New Google App Invites Helps Developers Drive App Installs with Deep Linking
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Wednesday, June 3, 2015|
Google has released App Invites in beta, which provides mobile app developers the ability to use deep linking from a users’ device and Google-wide contacts as a source to drive referrals and app installs. The new offering is available for iOS and Android app developers.
The Google team offers these suggestions for utilizing the beta toolkit:
- Use app invites for expanded reach: Tap into SMS and email invites via your user’s phone and Google contacts.
- Make it easy for your users to send invites. Google recommends their closest contacts to share your app with, and suggest a preferred method of delivery.
- Send actionable invite cards: Include an install button right in an email invite.
- Faster Android install flows: New Android users can click App Invite and download your app straight from the Play Store, bypassing the browser windows that usually open in between.
- Create personalized onboarding flows: New users can get deep linked into a specific onboarding experience - for example, you can offer custom discount codes or content.
Measure app invites using Google Analytics custom reports.
Read more: https://developers.google.com/app-invites/