Mobile World Congress Coverage
|Richard Harris in Events Monday, February 24, 2014|
It’s the Superbowl of mobile. A full 12 months since the last MWC is culminating week and all the big mobile teams are showcasing their best players. Its 4 days packed with everything digital tech ending on February 27.
And there is way more news than any single news outlet to cover. Fortunately, since our focus is the app development industry, we can focus on news that affects app developers. The event includes a component called “App Planet” which features content and exhibits specifically for the app industry and that will help us focus our efforts.
So we’ll watch the news coming out, and when we find something we think our readers will be interested in reading, we’ll cover. We can’t promise we won’t drift just a little, there is a lot of cool stuff happening.
To check out the event for yourself, check out the link below.
Read more: http://www.mobileworldcongress.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more