MicroStrategy Adds Enterprise Grade Security to Analytics Platform
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Thursday, April 9, 2015|
MicroStrategy has updated its enterprise analytics platform, MicroStrategy 9s, to allow organizations to replace traditional username and password authentication, add geographic and time-based restrictions, and monitor all authentication activity.
The platform leverages digital badges on mobile devices as an authentication tool allowing users securely validate their identity to gain access to everything from corporate systems to data objects based on something they are (biometric validation), something they have (a certified device), and something they know (secure codes). Additionally, users are able to log into applications password-free, eliminating the headaches and security vulnerabilities attached to passwords.
The MicroStrategy analytics platform is available both on premises and in the cloud - providing enterprise reporting, mobile BI, self-service analytics, and data discovery, With the additional layer of security, companies can deploy comprehensive analytics and data visualization, anywhere and anytime, with data that can be trusted.
Read more: http://www.microstrategy.com/us/security
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more