Kick off the season premiere of Girls in true hipster style with Songza
|Richard Harris in Press Announcements Friday, January 10, 2014|
Key Information and character playlists:
· Being a voice of a generation means listening to many voices from many generations. Hannah's playlist is revealing and personal, these singer-songwriters expose their true selves in a variety of musical settings.
· Some girls buy their music on import vinyl. Some girls think all the best rock 'n' roll was made between 1951 and 1979. Some girls think it's important to stay cool even at their most impassioned. Jessa is one of those girls.
· If you're like Marnie, you're sleek, smart and sophisticated. You think "edgy" is just a synonym for "sloppy." Streamlined electro-pop with just enough cool is your scene.
· Shoshanna thinks the best music came out when she was in high school. And what have all those hipster indie kids got to be so miserable about all the time? Obvi, music is supposed to be fun, you guys!
Songza predicts what you're doing or feeling and serves an expertly-curated playlist to make it better. We offer playlists for improving activities such as waking up, working out, commuting, concentrating, unwinding, entertaining, and sleeping. Songza’s team of music experts, comprised of journalists, critics, DJs, ethnomusicologists and musicians, deliver 75,000,000 minutes of sonic bliss to music lovers every day. Songza was named one of the App Store Best of 2012 by Apple, one of Time's Best Android Apps of 2013, and one of Fast Company's 2013 Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Music.
Read more: http://songza.com/listen/girls-shoshanna-songza/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more