Is Apple to Produce a Phablet for 2014
|Stuart Parkerson in Mobile Tech Monday, December 30, 2013|
So, from a gee whiz factor, many of us were underwhelmed by the latest iteration of the iPhone. Really, was there much more they could have done with the current iteration? So expectations have been that there must be something recognizingly different on the horizon.
And now whispers have started to surface of something new, with rumors of a larger, phablet style offering in the works. It seems that the same report is recycling from different sources, and we’ve found quotes from BGR, Digitimes and others with a possible May 2014 release date. As soon as we find out more we’ll let you know.
Read more: http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20131223PD210.html
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more