Glass Tesla App Reveals Future Developer Opportunities
|Richard Harris in Mobile Tech Tuesday, July 16, 2013|
Of particular interest is the usage of the Google glasses to enhance the driving experience in a way that smartphones cannot, as Katta is quoted as saying, "I'm very much convinced that driving with Glass is significantly safer than touching a smartphone…You can reply with your voice without having to lift a finger. You'll never have to take your hands off the wheel, move your head, or take your eyes off the road."
With the ability to allow multiple devices to communicate through Bluetooth, could we see the auto industry aggressively focus on creating their own apps that can be used by vehicles and third party smart technology, developing revenues streams outside the vehicle mobile architecture?
Read more: http://www.minyanville.com/sectors/technology/arti...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more