Genuitec Takes GapDebug Tool for PhoneGap and Apache Cordova into Public Beta
|Richard Harris in Programming Thursday, July 17, 2014|
After a couple of weeks of private beta, Genuitec is taking its GapDebug tool for PhoneGap and Apache Cordova into public beta.
GapDebug provides the ability to “plug and debug” mobile apps. It is a single source platform to perform cross-platform testing on iOS and Android mobile apps. GapDebug eliminates the need to bounce back and forth between iOS and Android tools instead, brings both environments together in a single tab.
Features of GapDebug include:
- complete set of debugging tools and services
- DOM Inspector
- Network Monitor
- Local storage and WebDB Explorer
- No vendor lock-in - runs on Windows and Mac hardware
- Free for all Cordova and PhoneGap developers
- Integrated versions of the Safari Webkit Inspector for iOS debugging and Chrome Dev Tools for Android debugging
Read more: https://www.genuitec.com/products/gapdebug/?utm_so...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more