Fisku Report Shows Mobile App Marketing Costs Rise
Thursday, August 29, 2013
The monthly Fiksu Indexes measure changes in the competitive rankings in the Apple App Store and the cost to acquire loyal users, helping app developers and publishers compare their performance against industry trends.
Fiksu’s July Cost per Loyal User Index showed a jump of 20 percent to $1.80 per user from June's $1.50, representing the priciest month since December 2011.
Daily downloads saw a boost of four percent as indicated in the Fiksu App Store Competitive Index which measures the average aggregate daily download volume of the top 200 free U.S. iPhone apps. The increase to 5.8 million daily downloads from June's 5.6 million represents a 33 percent year-over-year increase from July 2012.
For the full report, visit http://www.fiksu.com/resources/fiksu-indexes#analysis.
Read more: http://www.fiksu.com/company/news-releases/mobile-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more