Embarcadero Launches Newest Version of RAD Studio XE5 with Native Android, Windows and iOS Support
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Friday, September 13, 2013|
RAD Studio XE5 provides native, CPU executable code from one codebase with access to common mobile device sensors/services and use of on-device, cloud, or enterprise data. Development teams can prototype and develop native apps in standard C++ or Delphi programming languages for multiple devices simultaneously. New REST client support allows connection to any REST based service including social networks, MBaaS, payment services, storage, and more.
Read more: http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/wha...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more