Dataguise DgSecure 6.0 Release Offers Sensitive Data Monitoring
Saturday, July 9, 2016
Dataguise has released Dataguise DgSecure 6.0, a monitoring solution for all data source types which allows users to detect, protect, and access sensitive data.
DgSecure provides the ability to discover, count, and report on sensitive data assets in real time wherever they live or move across data repositories, on premises and in the cloud. It’s a highly scalable and customizable solution, finding and summarizing sensitive data at the element level.
The solution offers pre-defined templates for sensitive data types to build security policies, and build customized sensitive data elements through a regular expression (regex) pattern builder. DgSecure then combs through structured, semi-structured, or unstructured content (across databases, Hadoop, Teradata, Cassandra, NoSQL, files, and SharePoint), and finds sensitive data.
DgSecure’s Hadoop solution takes advantage of Hadoop’s parallel processing power, and works with all major Hadoop file types. The company support’s all major Hadoop distributions including Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, Pivotal, Amazon EMR/S3 and Microsoft Azure HDInsight.
DgSecure detects sensitive data assets in database environments on premises or in the cloud and supports a wide range of databases including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Teradata.
DgSecure detects sensitive data assets in Windows and Linux files and all the major file types found in these systems including the Microsoft Office documents (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint), text files, log files and PDFs. Sensitive data can be detected and protected in both remote and local file systems using DgSecure.
New features of the DgSecure include:
- Compatibility with all data platforms and source types. This includes structured, semi-structured to completely unstructured, in environments ranging from the Cloud to on-premises computing sources.
- Management of all sensitive data life cycle phases, from detection, protection, and monitoring, for total governance.
- Support for the widest range of IT and data management frameworks.
Priced starting at $2,000 per node.
Read more: http://www.dataguise.com/our-solution/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more