Corona to Offer Game Developers Support of Windows Platform in 2014
|Stuart Parkerson in Windows Mobile Wednesday, October 30, 2013|
No specific date has been given for the Windows support other than first quarter 2014. Corona also recently announced the public beta release of its new 2D graphics engine optimized for OpenGL.
This is a very smart move for Microsoft because they just gave many Corona developers a new venue to port their already built apps to based on the unified Corona Lua based SDK..
Read more: http://blogs.windows.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/arc...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more