Cloudnative applications get help from TIBCO updates
|Richard Harris in Cloud Services Friday, June 21, 2019|
TIBCO unveiled the latest advancements for its product portfolio, including several features that aim to directly address the top challenges developers face when working with cloud-native applications.
TIBCO Software Inc. announced new and enhanced capabilities for TIBCO Cloud Integration, TIBCO Cloud Mashery, and TIBCO Cloud Events offerings, harnessing the full power of the latest cloud-native and open source technologies. These capabilities directly address critical challenges faced by developers when working with cloud-native applications and enable organizations to build the most compelling and engaging digital experiences for their customers.
TIBCO is at the forefront of innovation in API-led and cloud-native development, using open source technology and supporting multi-cloud strategies. With TIBCO's solutions, organizations have the flexibility to meet a wide range of requirements, deploying applications on-premises, to public clouds, TIBCO's managed cloud, and serverless environments. The latest enhancements to TIBCO’s offerings include the following:
- Native support for GraphQL: TIBCO Cloud Integration is the first enterprise Integration Platform-as-a-Service to provide native support for GraphQL, a query language that helps break down silos across the enterprise information landscape to present a singular view of an enterprise’s digital services to customers;
- Increased application responsiveness: The TIBCO Cloud Mashery microgateway now supports event-driven patterns, enabling digital businesses to take actions on events occurring in real time – creating dynamic customer experiences – through support for the AsyncAPI Project when using Apache Kafka®; and
- New open source Project Flogo® streams designer: Now Project Flogo offers a web designer, significantly simplifying how developers work with streaming data and allowing them to process raw data pipelines using tasks such as aggregations, join streams, and filtering. TIBCO Cloud Events adds commercial support for these capabilities, along with business rules authoring, enabling non-technical business users to collaborate with developers and build applications to quickly identify meaningful events and take the next best actions.
"Developers have access to an unprecedented array of innovative technologies and powerful cloud compute right now, which empowers them to create new possibilities for customers. TIBCO helps create that wave by streamlining application development and increasing developer productivity to build incredible customer experiences," said Rajeev Kozhikkattuthodi, vice president, product management and strategy, TIBCO. "By doing so, any organization in any industry can create highly engaging and responsive customer-facing applications that increase brand loyalty, advance self-service, and learn behaviors and preferences. We are proud to continue leading the market with first-of-its-kind innovations that directly enhance our customers’ products and bottom line."
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more