Ceylon 1.2.2 Releases With Fixes and New Features
|Richard Harris in Programming Saturday, March 12, 2016|
Some of the changes in the new release include:
- Complete language specification that defines the syntax and semantics of Ceylon in language accessible to the professional developer,
- Powerful module architecture for code organization, dependency management, and module isolation at runtime.
- Language module, a minimal, cross-platform foundation of the Ceylon SDK, an
- Full-featured Eclipse-based integrated development environment.
Read more: http://www.ceylon-lang.org/blog/2016/03/11/ceylon-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more